Here are the different pages of our site.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday, Macy! You're my big girl!

Ah, Macy. My little turkey. I can't believe you're 4 years old! I've had so much fun watching you grow up and become the little lady you finally are. Now, I could do without some of the emotional meltdowns, but I am amazed at your level of kindness and maturity. Sometimes, I wonder how we raised such a nice little girl who likes everybody, listens, and is pretty darn respectful. Heck - you won an award at daycare for Kindness and Generosity! (I'm going to have to dig into my archives from when I was little to see if, in all of my naughty adventures, I mixed in any kindness and generosity... You're also great at trying to help Jorey (most of the time). Today, she was riding her bike in the street, arguing with me heavily about whether she should come up on the driveway or not, when you offered to let her play with one of your chopsticks that you got at daycare today. (by the way, let's not forget that she keeps calling them chapsticks;) When you offered that, I said 'Thank You' and winked at you. You winked back at me and nodded and just looked like such a big girl! I couldn't believe it. Sometimes at night, after I tuck you into bed, I just smile to myself and feel so lucky that you are awesome and fun. I hope you have a great birthday and enjoy your parties.


You'll always be my big girl and one of my favorite ladies in the whole world! I love you, Macy Girl!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Macy girl! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up Wendy? You're post got me all choked up....I feel the same way about Connor. It's crazy how much these little ones change our world! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Macy girl! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up Wendy? You're post got me all choked up....I feel the same way about Connor. It's crazy how much these little ones change our world! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't write such cute stuff! then the computers go down and work, and I use the time to catch up, and I start bawling!!! I am a sap. She is pretty awesome, I must agree.
    P.S. She gets the kind and generous thing from me.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.