Here are the different pages of our site.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Children's Museum

We'd never been to The Children's Museum before, so we decided that this should be the day.  We went for about 5 hours and the girls never got bored.  It's funny because the children's museum has so many simple little things that just seem boring to adults.  I like to sit and just watch how they react before I do because all the stuff that I think is going to be lame is something they believe to be the most awesome.  The stuff I think would be so fun is really quite uninteresting to them.  It's fun to watch them in this environment. 
I'm very thankful that we didn't go into the water area until the end because they wanted nothing else after that.  In the water area, I had to help other parents and kids learn that 'sharing is caring'.  Man, it's amazing how many parents just sit there staring off into space, while their kids are picking on the little ones and stealing their stuff.  I really try to keep my momma-bear instincts in check, but these times are tough.  So, with a few short lessons on how we can share, they picked it up and seemed happy to have me harassing them because then they were all happy...well, that's just how I saw it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.