Here are the different pages of our site.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fischer's Apple Orchard

What a fun weekend.  Dad took the ladies to a St. Thomas football game on Saturday so I got all the yard work done.  I even trimmed the pricker bushes around that house that have had us looking quite ghetto for quite some time.  I have war woulds to prove it, but those buggers should be good until next year...when we pull them out and replace them with something lush and pretty, rather than prickly and only pretty in the fall. 

Sunday, we went to Fischer's Apple Orchard with some friends, Brent, Vanessa, and Autumn.  Vanessa and I always laugh that Brent and Ken have a bromance and the more I get to know them, I see that they are two peas in a pod.  We had a great day and then came home to have sloppy joes and pies.  That was yummy and will contrubute to my "boom-babba" status.

The girls had a blast riding on the little Train they made out of old barrels and drove with a lawnmower.  I could hear Macy giggling the whole time - it was pretty fun.  And, I loved the little measuring boards to see how tall they are every fall.  We'll definitely have to go back to this one.  They had a huge corn maze, pumpkin patch (though, with the heat, there were many wounded soldiers in the field), hay ride, apples, of course, and some pretty funny little goats and chickens. 


1 comment:

  1. I love all of the new pic additions!!! The fam one is adorable, and the Macy & Jorey pics on the side made me laugh out loud!! =)

    Can't wait until #3 gets here!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.