Here are the different pages of our site.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

We got another brother. Amy made a good, solid choice.

With two such attractive people, it's hard to not have a beautiful wedding.  So, it was.  We welcomed Nick into the family and made Amy a Hall.  It was a great day, lots of fun, and turned out wonderful.
Here are many pics - we took lots and somehow forgot to get a family photo before we sent the kiddos home with Orange Papa and Gramma.  Dang-it.  The goyles were flower-girls in the wedding and Ken and I were both in it, so we ended up calling on my parents and sister Natalie to help with Grady, Hunter & Payne.  Thanks so much to you all for doing that.  A fun tid-bit.  After the wedding, My parents were driving my minivan with Payne, Macy, Jorey, Grady and Hunter to the reception.  Wow - talk about overwhelming them just a little.  When we got to the reception, my dad was sitting in the tent with Grady on his lap, looking like he smelled a bad fart.  I think it was really that he'd earned a few beers already, but had to drive home, so he was forbidden that beautiful cocktail.  I found my mom chasing the girls around, looking frazzled.  She said, "You didn't tell me we were coming to a lake, with a pool, and a park (the girls' name for a swingset) that they can't play on!"  I owe them a few favors after that day. :)
Congrats to Amy and Nick!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.