Here are the different pages of our site.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oh, that Fair with Flair!

The girls just love going to the Steele County fair, and I have to say that I love taking them.  We met up with Mitz, Norah and Brennan last year and had a blast, so this year we added Dawn, Lane, and Kate to the mix.  Not only were all the kiddos so cute and well be behaved, we did not have any skin burns on the sparkle slide, like we did last year.  This was a win.  My parents were kind enough to entertain Grady so we could really have a good time. 
Even Orange Papa came to the fair.  And, this brown deer eventually had to be scolded because Macy wanted to feed the white one and this one wouldn't go away.  She told her "You've had enough!"  - As you can see, Jorey is just spectating.



This slide is fun for moms and kids.

I had to get everyone one of these when the girls decided they needed one.  Why shouldn't all the kids be sticky from head to toe?
As I watch the kiddos at the fair, it reminds me that kids just love to have fun and eat donuts.  It's that simple, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.