Here are the different pages of our site.

Monday, April 30, 2012

We have bike riders...and other new & super wacky videos

It has been my slight obsession for the last couple years that I teach the ladies how to ride bike.  Slight setback when Macy was the biggest wienie that I had ever seen!  There were tears, then, complete muscle relaxation while riding, along with intentional sabotage...yes, I tell you...she would sabotage the effort in an attempt to get away from me faster.  Well, all it took is Jorey saying she wanted to do it and going on a pretty good ride, while a certain cute little neighbor from Macy's class was biking all around us watching...suddenly, she was a willing participant. (I will remember that cute boys = results).  Well, cute boys, combined with some pressure from younger sis.  Anyways, Macy took a few trips down the road and did great.  That was Friday night.  Saturday, we worked on it a little more...and by Sunday, It took 2 trips with Macy before I said she should go alone.  She did, she did great, and I would say it was a success. 
This is her first ride.  Who knows how to ride? - so excited!

So, after Macy got it, I said to Jorey that we had to get her going...the little stinker had figured it out on her own by just repeatedly pushing herself along on one leg and trying to pedal.  Amazing...
See Jorey's first ride here & here.
And, here's some more biking, complete with a wipeout by Jorey.

Then, aside from the biking excitement, I have some other snippets to share:
Grady (tank biggens) is finally trying to walk here & here

You want entertainment?  Get your kids a keyboard with headphones - they're in their own little world - As you can see, Macy likes to rock here

Sometimes, kids are lunatics...Here's one of those moments by Macy

This was from a couple months back...Jorey is such a nerd - well, just see for yourself

Macy explains her theory on Easter (there was a longer version before this...but I had to try to capture it)

And, we have fed Grady many lemons because we're evil and we really like to watch his faces and laugh at him.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.