Here are the different pages of our site.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Unacceptable behavior

It's so silly...that I would say I haven't had time to blog... How can you not find time? My poor, neglected, first-born turned 3 and I missed it on the blog. Happy Birthday to Macy on Monday - she turned 3 years old. The other day, when asked how old she was, she did tell me, "I'm Forty-Nine." So, she's a little confused verbally. However, she can show me that she is 3.
We've had so many fun little activities in the past month. The first fantastic thing we did is get the girls' pictures taken. My friend Kelly took them - she started her own business a while back - Portraits On Broadway @ http://www.portraitsonbroadway.com/ and she did a fantastic job. We even got one great shot of the beloved HIPPOS (Macy's Hippo named Hippos)



During a sick day in the last month, Jorey was home alternating days with Macy. On one of her days home, she found a tampon, treasured it like it was absolutely the most wonderful find, and then sat on her chair watching baby einstein and holding it. I snapped this pic to show how sly she thought she was with it.



One night while I was working, Ken and Macy took the camera and got about 20 shots of their silly faces, but here are just a few. Crazy kids...

I know there have been many other wonderous events, but I can't think of them and need to go to bed. I'm off to Owatonna and Winona tomorrow...fun, fun, fun...

Can't wait for the Steele County Free Fair on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.