Here are the different pages of our site.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Shower

Amy and Nick are getting married July 9th.  We had the wedding shower on Saturday.  Excluding the fact that Grady had some stomach issues and had the crabbies for a short while, we had a great time.  Many people made it down to Rosemount, even though it was raining like crazy.  We really had a great day, with many entertaining moments. 

Mary Ann was reading off Nick's answers to the "How well do you know each other" game.

Jorey could not WAIT to get at this cake and needed to be in the picture.

Papa and Gramma got their hair done by Macy and Jorey, following the shower.  How pretty.

I don't know why Gramma doesn't flatten the top of her coif more often. ;)
Mary Ann made the coolest cake for the event.  Seriously, I wonder how many hours were spent on this!  I have trouble with the ole square or circle cake.  I don't know that I'd tackle this in my lifetime...or, at least until my kids are out of the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.