Here are the different pages of our site.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Granny Kay is 80

Norah, Macy, Olivia, Jorey, and Brennan
 How did my sweet Granny Kay turn 80 already?!  We celebrated with a nice little shindig out at the church in Meriden.  My Granny has always been so super awesome.  She's sweet and funny, but sassy and doesn't take any crap.  She is 80 and still takes great care of herself.  When I'm 80, if I have the life and spunk in me that she does, I'll be so happy.  Macy is named after Granny Kay and I believe she's starting to represent exactly like I hoped she would.

 It's getting to be so fun to get all the kiddos (my cousins' kids) together to play.  They're all just as big of nerds as we were when we were growing up and playing together.  I love this picture of some of them as they played school together in the back of the church.  Please note Jorey's boots.  You can't see them very well, but they say Woody and Buzz on the toe and have Buzz Lightyear and Woody on the side - they light up...as much as I tried to talk her out of these God awful shoes, she thought she needed them and wouldn't accept any substitutes.  We bought them and they actually looked kinda cute with this dress (when you can't see the buzz/woody light up emblem)
Granny Kay

Granny and her BFF, Evelyn.  I love that they are still buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.