Here are the different pages of our site.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Weekend at Orange Papa & Grammas

Jorey put this outfit together herself.
Orange Papa has been thinking the girls needed a Go-Kart for quite some time.  It was never really something I thought they could handle until this year...and I don't know that I would have talked him out of it if I tried.  He had "the one" chosen and I was given a choice on the color.  I just said it had to be a bright color to be easily seen.  Visions of crazy driving and bad things in my head...
It arrived...prior to the helmets and proper safety gear...and they thought it was sweet.  It's built for little people, but if you squeeze, big ole folks like me can fit in there.  I have to admit, it's pretty awesome to go peeling around in that thing.  The girls just giggle like crazy.  Papa kinda likes to join in the fun, too.  Luckily, he still fits in there, too.





Gramma and Grady watched all the action from the sidelines

Sunday morning, we were all getting ready and Papa got down on the floor and was singing Merle Haggard to Grady.  Grady was totally mesmerized and sat still, just staring at him with his mouth open.  It was hilarious.  When he'd stop singing, Grady would go back to playing, but when Papa sang Merle, he had to tune in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.