Here are the different pages of our site.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Crazy Sleeper

So, when I was young, I would often tip toe into my parents' room and sleep with them due to any number of irrational fears I had of being alone in my own bed.  Well, one night, I whipped my arm out, smacked my mom in the nose, and then whipped my other arm out and smacked my dad and woke him up.  My mom had tears and when she could finally move her face, I was banished...well, I have a sleeper that is a bit of a mover and a shaker herself.  Jorey will start out all tucked into her blankies snug as a bug in a rug, but at some point in the night, she flips herself into the craziest locations and positions.
This is how I found her this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.