Here are the different pages of our site.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Jorey!

Well, the baby of the Fry family has officially turned 3! 
Happy Birthday, Jorey, you crazy little lady!  You make me laugh every day and always keep me on my toes.  I like to say you're my "spirited" child...because you're always on the go, you don't really believe I'm an authority figure, and you like to press the limits.  Even though you do like to offer up the challenge, there's not a day that goes by that I don't shake my head and giggle at something you said.  You have an amazing sense of humor and I love every minute of the days spent with you. 
In the morning, you love to stay snuggled into the covers until I tickle you enough to get you out of bed.  You love to pretend to fall back asleep just so I have to come and get you.  At night, you always need a series of drinks before you're ready and you need a back scratch, sometimes some arm and leg scratches and then you like to challenge me to give you a smooch on the lips, while you cover them up.  When I finally get you, you wrap your arms around my neck and hold on tight and tell me I can't get out.  While this turns bed time into a 20 minute ordeal, I do secretly love the whole thing.  I know some day, I'll miss being a part of the saga that is bed time.  You like me to make you "snug as a bug" and use those words.  The way you say it makes me smile every time because you usually say, "I want you to make me "snug as a buggity, bug in a wug..." 
When I take the camera out, you instantly say cheese and smile so big that it's all teeth.  You just went on your first big adventure to the dentist on June 7 and you were so brave when they determined that you have a dead tooth from your collision with a fellow student at daycare.  So, while we'll have one discolored tooth in all the pics until the tooth fairy gives you a new one, I know you'll still be beautiful.  I love you sweetheart!  Thanks for bringing so much joy to every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.