Here are the different pages of our site.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Jesse James Days

Well, Ken wanted to play ball (weird) in Northfield and I had nothing planned, so we decided to take the family down there and go to the carnival at Jesse James Days.  It was pretty small, but the girls had a great time and I got to eat fried pickles...seriously, is that not a pregnant girl's dream come true?  Take a pickle, put some batter on it, fry it, and give me some ranch dressing to dip it in.  YaHOOOOOOOO!
Though I'm a boom-babba (that's what we've named the baby until we get to meet the little bugger)--and, sometimes the girls call me a boom-babba -- I still made it through the little obstacle course with Jorey...a couple small crevaces were a bit of a challenge, but Boom-babba and I made it through with a few short breaths...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.