Here are the different pages of our site.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

What a great Christmas season for 2010.  There was more snow than anyone needed, beautiful dresses made by Orange Gramma, Great family to spend time with, great food (way too much - thanks for 2 more months of dieting to get back in shape after Boom Babba's born).
The girls fully embrace the Christmas season with Elfie and mousie - that keep an eye on them when Santa can't...every day, they looked to see if he moved and sometimes he was in the craziest places that they just couldn't believe they could get there!  Every day, I realize that life's way more exciting when you're a kid and I love watching them light up at the slightest thing.  Christmas is the most magical thing in the world to a 3 and 5-year-old. 

Macy wrote her own letter to Santa, with a little help from Mom with some spelling, and Jorey traced what I wrote as she told me what she needed to tell him.  I thought I took pics of the letters, but I didn't and we tossed them.  They were pretty funny, but I can't remember all that was on them.  Oh, well...I'll get my act together for next year.  I'll blame it on baby brain this year. 
Santa must have really thought the girls were well behaved this year because they each got a new bike!  Macy got a blue one and Jorey got a purple one!  perfect!  They also got some ice skates, games, toys, just a ton of great stuff.  I can't wait to have this baby so it's easier to play with some of this stuff, with them.  I know I'll have less time, but I'll be able to move around...starting to feel pretty handicapped.  Boom Babba - come on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.