Here are the different pages of our site.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby!






Well, it's official. I don't have any babies in the house any more. Sometimes that makes me happy and sometimes sad. While babies are wonderful and sweet, they're a lot of work and that formula is like liquid gold. So, this is a wonderful time for me where the work load and financial burden are concerned. My little girl is 1 today. She had fun opening presents and working on walking. She has about a 7% interest in walking - she just REALLY doesn't care if she does it or not. Even tonight when she walked 4 steps to me and to dad, she just didn't care. It wasn't even slightly entertaining for her. So, hopefully we can get her cruising, soon. Macy really enjoyed opening the gifts - boy oh, boy! And, Jorey thought the tent and play tunnel were pretty cool - though, she wouldn't smile when I took the pictures...stinker...
We're having a very small birthday party for her on Sunday. Maybe we'll have a pool and fun in the sun --just maybe! Could there possibly be some sun AND heat? Please?!?
Happy Birthday to my little squirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.