Here are the different pages of our site.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Vertigo: Not fun

So, I've heard of the ailment but never had to experience it before. It's no joke. I have felt wasted for 3 days, now. I love that feeling for a few hours, but I can't be driving or doing anything with this darn stuff. I really hope that's what it is and that our friend Kirby, the Dr., is correct when he tells me I'll be fine in a few days. I slept most of the day away yesterday. Ken has helped me with some exercises to feel better and help it go away, though, I'm not certain they are working. Though, today I feel like I'm just a little bit buzzed and not wasted. I can walk down the stairs and around the house without feeling like I'm going down. But, there's this never-ending feeling of the world spinning around me. Due to the fact that I've had a sore neck for a couple weeks, I'm heading to the chiropractor today and will hopefully be cured. [though, it's not likely]. I hope I can get better because I have plans tomorrow to see Gully and get wasted for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.