Here are the different pages of our site.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Like Father, Like Daughter

Sick day, again, at the Fry house.
Jorey got a fever, everyone got to go home - Well, everyone except Dad. Ear Infection.

It was another long day trying to accomplish work-related tasks while not losing my mind.
The night progressed, it neared bedtime and Macy was getting tired.
She wanted to go to bed, but we were watching one more thing on TV quick. I was holding her with my hands right under her butt when she ripped a huge long toot!

When she was done, we all laughed and she felt like it was pretty funny. Dad wanted to have a hug and a kiss goodnight and I mentioned that if she had any left, she should save it for him and toot on his arm, too. Then, Dad asked her to go ahead and do it again if she had another one. She, very simply, replied, "Yep, I've got more.", squinted, strained, and then pushed out another one and smiled a big smile at me.

It was cute and disgusting all at the same time.
We definitely live in a house where farts are funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.