Here are the different pages of our site.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Well, we had our first Halloween that both girls would dress up and were happy to do so.  Last year, Jorey was 100% opposed to her Dragon costume and put it on for about 5 angry minutes.  This year, though, Jorey was tickled pink to be "piderman".  The only prerequisite was that we don't wear the eye mask.  That did produce some anger and then it was lost at their daycare party anyways!  Reginald was a Post man.  He loved it (not so much).  We had the Frys over to help with Trick-or-Treaters and have some dinner and watch the MN Football game, so we had a few visitors.  Payne and Logan Pietig came over to join us for some good times.  Logan was Flash and Payne was some sort of Star Wars character that I'm still trying to figure out. :)  (Btw- I'm going to clean the glass on the front door right now after that family pic...gross!  Jorey's very helpful with letting Reg out and in...it makes for a shiny glass door.  ;)






This week, at daycare, they had lots of dress-up days. 
The first was "Dress Like a Pumpkin".  Well, I could only come up with this...But, Paige seemed to have nearly the same theme and Macy was happy to wear it, so we all win!
I didn't get a picture of Crazy hair and clothes day...I don't know what I was thinking, but by Thursday...I was frazzled.  I could NOT keep up with life last week.  Hopefully, this week is going to be better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.