Here are the different pages of our site.

Monday, September 29, 2008

I want the pink one to rub my hair

Last night, Ken and I laughed so hard. First, we laughed because the New Kids On The Block are trying to come back. It's not funny that they're trying to come back and not funny that they're singing the songs they are because they do have some legitimate talent. However, it IS funny that they are implementing the silliest dance moves ever known to teeny-bopper boy-bands that I've ever seen. In spite of that, Joe Mcentire (sp?) made quite an impression on Macy. While watching, she said "I like the pink one."
"I want the pink one to touch my hair."
Ken continued to quiz her on what she was talking about. Then, he rubbed her hair and asked, "Do you want him to rub your hair like this?"
"Ya. I want the pink one to rub it like that." It was FUNNY and I have no idea where the hair rubbing came from, but it was good times.

Ken informed her that there will be no "hair rubbing" for at least 15 years. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.