Here are the different pages of our site.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thong, Tha Thong, Thong, Thong

"Mom, your underwear are up your butt."
"Yep - I know."
"Let's just pick them out."
"No, Macy, this is one of those times when we don't touch someone else in their privates. That's one of the places we don't touch."
"But, why do you have your underwear up there?"
"I just wear different ones."
"Why?"
"It's just better with most of my pants because my butt's bigger."
...while smirking...
"Mom, that looks funny..."
"I know..."
giggle, giggle, giggle...
"I don't think you should have them up your butt."
"These are valid concerns and I appreciate them, but I just have to wear these. What are you going to do at daycare today?"

That was the conversation had last Friday morning when she woke up at 5am and would not go to sleep with Ken. I swear, that kid can run on 6 hours of sleep and have no issues with it...stinker. I wish I were that way.

I do have plans to update the site and get all sorts of new stuff posted tomorrow, but since I went out and played glow golf last night, I need rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.