Here are the different pages of our site.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Granny Kay says, I blew my wad...

I've always been so thankful for my granny Kay.  She's a feisty little thing who always stood up for herself, but took care of my Grandpa Ed so well at the same time.  She's strong and funny and beautiful.  I love her so much and think of her so often, it only made sense that when we had a daughter, she'd be named after her.  Macy will take the Kathleen through life and I hope she gets to spend enough time with Granny to see how truly awesome she is.  There's just something in a name, huh?  Well, today, Granny displayed her funny side when we (my father, Grandpa Ed, and Granny) were playing pfeffer.  Granny was my partner against those darn boys.  She was after my dad and doing quite well in her quest to set him, when she looked at her hand, realizing she had no ammo left and said, "Well, I blew my wad."  I laughed until I had tears running down my face.  Seriously, that's the greatest.  1.  You're 80 - when have you heard that?  2.  You ROCK!

1 comment:

  1. She's only 78! :) I am very sorry I missed this!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.