Here are the different pages of our site.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

She can do maaaaarvelous things...I too will praise her with a new song.

You know my sister - by now, most of you have likely read her blog to learn that she's pretty amazing.  (both sisters are, but this time, I'm talking about Natalie)  Well, one thing you likely didn't know about her is that she knits like a fiend!  What's that you say?  A Fiend?  Yes.  When we get together to have "knitfest", I generally knit a dishcloth.  I've done a couple scarves - lost one, and don't like the other...I tend to drink the wine and lose track of what stitch I'm on so I end up with a rather poor finished quality that I'll never want to show anyone.  Well, this year at knitfest, I made Ken, my lovely husband, a dishcloth for Valentine's day.  (on a later post - when we talk about V-day, you can see what he got me - it's in sharp contrast to his dishcloth.  Anyways, back on track - Natalie was working on a sweater.  Not just any sweater...an amazing and totally impossible sweater.  One that I would have believed was only possible when using a machine and sewing the pieces together.  There was some question on whether the girls would wear it because they only want to wear t-shirt material.  The day I presented it to them, they argued about who got to wear it.  Since Macy was the biggest and it was meant for her, she gets it.  I asked her to model the night before she wore it to daycare to dazzle all her boyfriends with it.  Not bad, eh?

1 comment:

  1. not sure how I missed this entry - but I love it. THANK YOU. However, amazing is a bit extreme, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.