Here are the different pages of our site.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

my little dum dums

No, they're not dumb...but today, I brought the little rascals with me to clean the offices in Little Canada.  I'm the substitute cleaning lady while Natalie is away on her adventure.  In an attempt at saving him distress, I brought Reg with because Ken would be working in the basement all day and I figured he'd be scared.  He whimpered and ran around on pins and needles for 4 hours while we cleaned.  Oh, well.  At least he wasn't scared and lonely.
The girls were entertained by their pack packs for a bit...they did very well...and then...I gave them a sucker.  Auntie Natalie keeps dum dums in a basket on her desk.  There were lots and lots in there.  Every time I saw them, they had a different one.  I am convinced they each ate 30+ dum dum suckers in 4 hours.  For co-workers that may find wrappers under their desk, my apologies.  I tried to get them all.

I interviewed them today.  Click their links below to hear...and, yes, they're wearing elf hats.  We cleaned the office today - they thought it was time to embrace the holiday spirit again.
Macy's Interview - Just FYI - Macy loves Scooby Doo - that is why her favorite thing to do is go to Spooky Island.  And, I have no idea why Ken, Gracie, and I are her favorite sisters.  Jorey made her mad just prior to the interview. ;)
Jorey's Interview - know this.  we don't just feed her hot dogs and water!

2 comments:

  1. I am personally glad that the dum dums will be much closer to gone by the time I get back. I can't imagine better recipients! =) Thanks again, for covering for me while I am gone! I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Finally got to watch the interviews! Fantastic! P.S. Your blog could use an update. =)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.