Here are the different pages of our site.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Whaaaat Ever!!!

We arrived home from daycare tonight (after a brief dangerous adventure with a snow plow on my trek to Owatonna for work) and parked the car in the garage.
I got the girls in the house, helped get shoes off, instructed them to take their coats and hats off, and said I was heading out to shovel a little bit of the yard out for Reggie to go potty.
Macy hollers out the door at me, "When are you coming in?"
"I'll be in when I'm done."
"How long is that going to take?"
"It'll just be a couple minutes."
"Whaaat Ever, Mom!" (in the tone of a sassy valley girl)

Later that night, Ken told the girls to not color with markers while they were on the couch.  Macy responds with a really quick ( in a nice tone), "Ummm, Ok...whatever...that's fine".

I am starting to prepare for my lack of sanity when she's in high school...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.