Here are the different pages of our site.

Monday, February 8, 2010

My Sister's Blog

Well, my sister has shared her blog with the world, so I can finally feel free to tell all of you that she is moving on to her next big adventure.  I'll tell it a little differently than she will (not nearly as entertaining), but she has started a blog that will detail her trip to Duke University to receive treatment for her weight and food issues.  Natalie has always struggled with her weight - it has reached a point where all of us that love her very much wanted to help her get a handle on it - so, we talked about it one day.  It involved a little trickery and maybe some less than 100% honest meeting requests.  Her funny version of what happened can be read on her blog.  It's true enough and might bring a slight tear to your eye.  I've added her blog, Slimming Down To Sexy...Eventually @  http://www.slimmingdowntosexy.blogspot.com/ to my blog list and you can also get to it by clicking the link to this post.

Natalie -  can't wait to see you take on this next chapter in your life, and know that you'll be a great success story.  We love you so much and can't wait to giggle through your stories of bra-less stress tests and all other adventures.  I know you'll tell the story better than anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to send us a little message back.